Didn't have time to get through all the content during the summit?
The ArtWork Summit 2021 is now available as a one-time lifetime product, to watch and re-watch in your own time.
Artists, designers and creative entrepreneurs provide insights into starting, maintaining and growing a successful creative practice.
The summit took place December 5-11, 2021, featuring 10 international speakers and 8 Open Studio Live panelists.
Over the seven days, they shared their experience, environment and knowledge of how they manage doing the art and doing the work. This interview series offers a diverse approach to finding the balance between creativity and productivity.
- Open Studio LIVE! [2:00:00]
- Stephanie Lee - The Unstuck Artist [57:21]
- Danny Gregory - How a Sketchbook Changed My Life [45:09]
- Anita Kunz - A Creative Perspective [21:06]
- Jessica Swift - Trust Your Creative Intuition [37:54]
- Lizzie DiFiore - Speaking Up; Acting Right: Advocating For Creatives [43:55]
- Steph Fizer Coleman - My Sketchbook Practice [34:09]
- Jen Dixon - Make it Personal: Customise Your Creative Path [44:26]
- Mel Armstrong - From ballet to brushes and all things in between [34:26]
- Montine Blank - Life is an Art [25:42]
- Elizabeth Silver - Surface Pattern Design from Corporate to Freelance [34:53]
- Closing Session with Nina & Andy [44:56]